This week we were given the task of creating a map that included a buffer zone for tsunami runup and radiation levels. This week was somewhat challenging to me just because there were so many new files that were created, clipped and buffer files started blending together. The model building aspect was a fun experience. Being able to see the processes that I normally run step by step in arcmap, I can expedite the process with the click of a button. Organizing the model and understanding what came after what needed to be created was challenging, good thing I was just following instructions, otherwise I might have been a little lost. In hindsight, this week was very engaging and exhausting, but what a rewarding feeling being finished!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Module 7: Working with Rasters
This assignment was much more simple to me than our last previous few. It was more straightforward and I only struggled at the end. We wer...
-
This weeks lab focused on us utilizing arcmap to use some different classification techniques. We used census data and isolated the 65 and ...
-
This week we used the Ordianary Least Squares tool to comare relationships between the fields that were chosen(29). We used 6 different ch...
-
This week consisted of playing a round with different classifications for data such as Natural breaks, equal interval, and quantile. Each...

No comments:
Post a Comment