This week I used Google Earth to display the data from my week 10 project, the population density of South Florida. This week I took that data and converted it to KML files to upload directly into a folder in Google Earth. With the use of image overlays I added the legends as well. I then created a video tour of South Florida spanning from Miami to Tampa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Module 7: Working with Rasters
This assignment was much more simple to me than our last previous few. It was more straightforward and I only struggled at the end. We wer...
-
This weeks lab focused on us utilizing arcmap to use some different classification techniques. We used census data and isolated the 65 and ...
-
This week we used the Ordianary Least Squares tool to comare relationships between the fields that were chosen(29). We used 6 different ch...
-
This week consisted of playing a round with different classifications for data such as Natural breaks, equal interval, and quantile. Each...

No comments:
Post a Comment